Welcome to Forum Vancouver, an online discussion community for Metro Vancouver Hide
We have message boards for you to chat about shopping, community events, places to eat, things to do and much more!
Consider helping our forum grow by sharing your knowledge about living in the Greater Vancouver area.

is free and only takes a few moments to complete.

Entertainment Cirque Du Soleil Promo Codes 2012

Discussion in 'Shopping Discussions' started by milquetoast, Jul 3, 2012.

1. milquetoast

milquetoast Senior Member

Got these in my email a week or two ago, not sure if they still work. Use the links for best results, otherwise try using discount code: BDAY28.

If the coupon above does not work, try the presale code which is: CLUB.

THE IMMORTAL World Tour in Vancouver, BC
    Rogers Arena performing only August 10 and 11

Amaluna in Vancouver, BC
    Concord Pacific Place performing from November 23 to December 9

Quidam in Kamloops, BC
    Interior Savings Centre from August 15 to 19

Quidam in Kelowna, BC
    Prospera Place from August 22 to 26

Quidam in Abbotsford, BC
    Abbotsford Entertainment & Sports Centre performing from August 29 to September 2

Quidam in Victoria, BC
    Save-on-Foods Memorial Centre performing from September 5 to 9

2. ema

ema Full Member

Have you been to any cirque du soleil at the Rogers Arena? Which seats do you recommend, everything in front of the stage is gone .. =/ not sure how far or how close I need to be. Seeing that it's people hanging around and doing tricks

3. milquetoast

milquetoast Senior Member

I've only been to a show in their custom tent. They called it the Big Top or Grand Chapiteau. For those stages at least, the seating diagram made the venue look much bigger than it actually was, so most seats were adequately close despite how far it seemed. You just had to avoid sitting in front of pillars and poles.

With Rogers Arena, I have no clue :p.