Welcome to Forum Vancouver, an online discussion community for Metro Vancouver Hide
We have message boards for you to chat about shopping, community events, places to eat, things to do and much more!
Consider helping our forum grow by sharing your knowledge about living in the Greater Vancouver area.

is free and only takes a few moments to complete.

Christy: 400 million people watched Bollywood awards

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Night Of GuardianS, Apr 8, 2013.

1. Night Of GuardianS

Night Of GuardianS Active Member

What a lying b¡tch she is. She's so helpless.

(CKNW):

A tweet by the Premier about the Times Of India Film Awards show has led to some confusion. The morning after the show, Christy Clark tweeted '400 million people were watching TOIFA last night'. But eight hours before the event began, Clark acknowledged that she knew the event would not be broadcast for at least another month.

Reporter: "It is going to be broadcast like a month after. Any concerns about that?

Christy Clark: "I don't, I don't"

The head of media for TOIFA, Laura Ballance, confirms the event will be aired by Sony at an unknown later date, "any of these awards shows, what they'll do is re-purpose it down into a TV package and then they'll advertise when that's going to be on and promote it the weeks to come. I don't have an exact date but I imagine we'll get one very, very soon."

2. the mechanic

the mechanic Active Member

... what channel was it on? was it even broadcast in canada?

3. Night Of GuardianS

Night Of GuardianS Active Member

Broadcast? Didn't you read above? The award show has not been aired yet. Another big fat lie from our Liberal leader. 400 million people were watching? Obviously she pulled that number out from her ass.

4. lumix

lumix Full Member

What 400 million? :eek:

Night Of GuardianS likes this.