Welcome to Forum Vancouver, an online discussion community for Metro Vancouver Hide
We have message boards for you to chat about shopping, community events, places to eat, things to do and much more!
Consider helping our forum grow by sharing your knowledge about living in the Greater Vancouver area.

is free and only takes a few moments to complete.

Local Chipotle at Metrotown

Discussion in 'Food, Drinks and Dining' started by milquetoast, Nov 10, 2014.

1. milquetoast

milquetoast Senior Member

Noticed the other day that they're opening a Chipotle where A&W used to be just by the walkway to the SkyTrain station. I wonder how their Robson location is doing. There was so much hype when they first opened, followed by disappointment due to the higher cost compared to the US. The story of every American chain who decides to enter the Canadian market.

2. milquetoast

milquetoast Senior Member

Noticed some hiring signs.

3. mdfreeman

mdfreeman Guest

Wondering when the free day of food / equipment & staff testing will happen? I'd like an invite.

4. Bill

Bill Full Member

They are close to opening last time I went by. Think the sign said "not quite open yet". They were having staff training.

5. ConventionalMan

ConventionalMan Full Member

I walked by yesterday... It was open. And PACKED! Shoulder to shoulder, with a line snaking through the restaurant and out the door pretty much. Jammed. I've heard it's good. I won't be trying for a while at that rate! I can't wait that long for food. I'd fade away from starvation... I need my eats!

Oh, and it's beside A&W. A&W are still there as is Starbucks...of course :p

6. Henry

Henry Junior Member

Theres also a location beside Robson Square that isn't as packed!