Welcome to Forum Vancouver, an online discussion community for Metro Vancouver Hide
We have message boards for you to chat about shopping, community events, places to eat, things to do and much more!
Consider helping our forum grow by sharing your knowledge about living in the Greater Vancouver area.

is free and only takes a few moments to complete.

Discussion Canadian Tire Kingsway Store Closed?

Discussion in 'Shopping Discussions' started by milquetoast, Aug 5, 2012.

1. milquetoast

milquetoast Senior Member

So I know that the 2220 KINGSWAY Canadian Tire in Vancouver was clearing out some of their inventory. The sales weren't great so I never posted it but today I noticed that that particular location is no longer listed on the CT website.

I called 604-257-6510 and while the phone rang, no one picked up. Does anyone know if it's already closed?

Looks like it's being replaced with more condos:

2. Night Of GuardianS

Night Of GuardianS Active Member

Nooooo, whyyyy. Good bye local CT.

3. Henry

Henry Junior Member

Yeah they had the closing sale for months now :O

4. milquetoast

But when did they actually close? :S

5. RoLo

RoLo Guest

Their last day was Saturday, August 4, 2012.

cheeseshredder likes this.
  6. Night Of GuardianS

Night Of GuardianS Active Member

I was at the one on Granview hwy today. The one that's like one block from the Walmart. Love this Canadian Tire. They got everything. Also love how there's a Starbucks and Price smart.

7. milquetoast

Thanks, much appreciated! Guess I'll be going to the Cambie one now. At least they are more organized and have better hours.

8. dawn d

dawn d New Member

Maybe you'll want to try the new one that's supposed to be opening at Ontario and SW Marine Drive - don't know when!