Welcome to Forum Vancouver, an online discussion community for Metro Vancouver Hide
We have message boards for you to chat about shopping, community events, places to eat, things to do and much more!
Consider helping our forum grow by sharing your knowledge about living in the Greater Vancouver area.

is free and only takes a few moments to complete.

Breast tenderness....milk products?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by flutterby, Aug 12, 2013.

1. flutterby

flutterby Active Member

it seems that since ive been eating a lot of icecream and cheese that my brests are huge and tender. i can only assume it has to do with hormones in milk products. now i know that here in canada, our milk products are supposedly bgh free nevertheless, there are natural growth hormones in milk because they're meant to be growing baby cows. i cant imagine life without these foods tho. the fat in cheese and icecream, milk fat makes you fat. but i suspect the hormones make you fat as well.

2. blinkie

blinkie Guest

gonna need some pictures for proof miss.

3. flutterby

flutterby Active Member

4. lumix

lumix Full Member

How do we know which milk product in the stores is bgh free and which ones has bgh?

5. flutterby

flutterby Active Member

well after a little research, i now think that part of my problem might be the natural Estrogen in Soy. That bean that is fed to cows and chickens that make our meat, milk, eggs and cheese. its really hard to avoid Soy these days for just that reason; its in everything.

6. milquetoast

milquetoast Senior Member

Or you might be pregnant.