Welcome to Forum Vancouver, an online discussion community for Metro Vancouver Hide
We have message boards for you to chat about shopping, community events, places to eat, things to do and much more!
Consider helping our forum grow by sharing your knowledge about living in the Greater Vancouver area.

is free and only takes a few moments to complete.

Local Bonchaz has delicious sandwiches

Discussion in 'Food, Drinks and Dining' started by milquetoast, Sep 20, 2012.

1. milquetoast

milquetoast Senior Member

I had some amazingly delicious submarine sandwiches from Bonchaz for lunch a while back. Totally blew me away :eek:. Best of all, they were reasonably priced. I would go for the turkey over the salmon just because it's cheaper but they're both solid.

Loved the double cuts, toppings and fresh Italian herb baguette. F'ing delicious all around! :up:

Funny thing is that I still haven't gotten around to trying their signature coffee buns. I'm sure the sandwiches are way better though. Did I mention that they were tasty?

Bonchaz - http://www.facebook.com/bonchaz
    426 W Hastings Street, Vancouver, BC.

Turkey Breast - $5.95
    [​IMG]

Smoked Salmon - $7.45
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

The soups (either $3.25 or $3.75), I would pass on though.

Vegan chili and some sort of curry chicken? The chili was spicy but very one dimensional and bland. The other soup was oily and alright but it was a very white washed version of curry. It was also lacking in chicken pieces.
    [​IMG]