Welcome to Forum Vancouver, an online discussion community for Metro Vancouver Hide
We have message boards for you to chat about shopping, community events, places to eat, things to do and much more!
Consider helping our forum grow by sharing your knowledge about living in the Greater Vancouver area.

is free and only takes a few moments to complete.

Local Bo Laksa King - second location opening

Discussion in 'Food, Drinks and Dining' started by milquetoast, Jul 5, 2010.

1. milquetoast

milquetoast Senior Member

Via their facebook page: "BO LAKSA KING SECOND LOCATION OF BO LAKSA KING WILL BE OPENING SOON....."

I wonder where... They haven't revealed anything yet. Part of the charm was how it was family run, hope that won't change anytime soon.

2. BruiseViolet

BruiseViolet New Member

Really??!!! So excited =) That place is so delicious and indeed, wonderful because it is family run.

I hope they stick it right near by my house in Kerrisdale. .There are definitely some spaces up for rent there, haha

3. milquetoast

milquetoast Senior Member

The new location is at 2546 E Hastings St, it opened on Monday I believe.

Phone number: 604-458-4593

They have coupons that you buy at the Joyce location to use at the new location. $2.50 for small roti canai and $5 for laksa.

4. vancityhottie

vancityhottie New Member

5. yogi

yogi New Member

I tried the laksa but it was just ok to me.

6. tenshi888

tenshi888 Junior Member

I just tried the Hastings location yesterday after PNE! I found the food to be very yummy! especially the squid appetizer and the pad thai! it was awesome! I know of only one other location and it's near Joyce stn.

7. lovelynadja

lovelynadja New Member

i gotta try this... thank you!

8. gcsy

gcsy New Member

i think the one at joyce stn is closest to me. the new one is too far away. i love laksa, but i won't go that far for it.