Welcome to Forum Vancouver, an online discussion community for Metro Vancouver Hide
We have message boards for you to chat about shopping, community events, places to eat, things to do and much more!
Consider helping our forum grow by sharing your knowledge about living in the Greater Vancouver area.

is free and only takes a few moments to complete.

Bicycles sharing the road/

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by me in vancouver, Jul 19, 2015.

1. me in vancouver

me in vancouver New Member

I owe an apology to the guy on a bike corner of cypress I almost hit with my pick up an hour ago. My asking for explanation of these cyclist who don't seem to want to follow the rules of the road but demand respect as a user of the road is crazy. You saying or screaming " But that not me" is absolutely correct. You were right and I was wrong. I will be more careful. (You ... Mid fifties gray hair. Me with black dog. )

2. the mechanic

the mechanic Active Member

... glad to hear you didn't hit him!

3. Watch out

Watch out Guest

AT Stanley Park Bicycle riders approach from behind on Your blind spot and suddenly they appear very close to Your car, like if You cut in front of them, I had this situation often, They do this to make You feel bad and to claim the right of the slower traffic line because cars are a nuisance for them, they should know this kind of dangerous maneuver is not legal and anyone who witness this should call the police, or You as a driver will have the potencial risk of being blamed for an accident.