Welcome to Forum Vancouver, an online discussion community for Metro Vancouver Hide
We have message boards for you to chat about shopping, community events, places to eat, things to do and much more!
Consider helping our forum grow by sharing your knowledge about living in the Greater Vancouver area.

is free and only takes a few moments to complete.

Best Candidates for Mayor: Merynard Aubichon & Cherryse Kaiser

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by milquetoast, Oct 27, 2014.

1. milquetoast

milquetoast Senior Member

AUBICHON, Meynard (STOP Party)
    [​IMG]

Candidate statement
    meynard aubichon mayor of van 3rd time got a record for pot er hooking well get u a pot shop n hooks shop . tuition capd at 2500$ . all libraries open 8-8 . two term limits. I have a criminalology certificate and seven polisci courses under my belt I'm the best street fighter nativeed Douglas langara colleges papers I do open mics all over van I rock the mix soundcloud tracks spotme hashbg meem Ill be Canada's 1st metis Prime Minister I've lived a good life in Canada and refuse to watch Asian immigrants buy our lives well raise property taxes on Chinese 5% our stop party mayor and van east PM is to blow up ISIS and take our country now prefer email and texts were running for families who pay most taxes n stay here mayor meynard & stop mayor meynard

Contact
    Phone: 604-785-4317
    Fax: 604-785-1225
    Email: [email protected]

KAISER, Cherryse Kaur (Independent)
    [​IMG]

Candidate statement
    Holy Shishkabob!! I'm the luckYESt girl in the world. I've discovered how to live my raw, primal truth and everyone's wild child lives in that place in my heart a woman gets heard to her very essence. I wake up at 2:30 in the morning and everyone's wild is electrocuting me with a kazillion jolts.
    I live in the utter udder bliss of my Milky Way Universal breast vortex. Pure bliss in the 13th vibration vibrating my quantum signature oom (11v) my genetics DNA Logos Word (10v) which becomes my consciousness (9v) of every breath I've ever breathed. We're having an absolute blast and in the quiet of your heart, you'll feel your wild in you waking up into your Living Organic-Oneness Vortex-to-Vortex-to-Vortex-Enjoyment-Endearment-Embodyment-Empowerment-Enlightenment.
    My job on earth is to invite you into the bliss. I'm a concert pianist with a masters of theology well versed in our shared pain.

Contact
    Phone: 778-708-9024

No joke. http://vancouver.ca/your-government/candidates-mayor.aspx