Welcome to Forum Vancouver, an online discussion community for Metro Vancouver Hide
We have message boards for you to chat about shopping, community events, places to eat, things to do and much more!
Consider helping our forum grow by sharing your knowledge about living in the Greater Vancouver area.

is free and only takes a few moments to complete.

BCIT Students need your help!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Yoseb, Mar 26, 2014.

1. Yoseb

Yoseb New Member

Hello,

My name is Yoseb, and I am a second year entrepreneurship student at BCIT. As part of my program, I need to do multiple case studies.

If you have the time, could you please fill out this survey about Juice Cleanses. It will only take 5 minutes of your time, and will help me greatly!

http://snapsurvey.bcit.ca/snapwebhost/surveylogin.asp?k=139526103763

Thank you for your time!

the mechanic likes this.
  2. Bill

Bill Full Member

Unable to complete survey because I have never heard of cold-pressed juice cleanse and the next question requires an answer about how many days would I be willing to do a cold-pressed juice cleanse - how do I know how many days or if I will do juice cleanse when I do not know what is juice cleanse?

Why have you not tried a cold-pressed juice cleanse? Check all that apply
    [x] Never heard about it before
    [ ] Do not know where to purchase one
    [ ] There aren't any available within my area that I am aware of
    [ ] It is too expensive
    [ ] Not interested in a cleanse

How many days would you be willing to do a cold-pressed juice cleanse for?
    [ ] 1 - 3 days
    [ ] 4 - 7 days
    [ ] 8+ days
    [ ] I would never do a juice cleanse

3. Yoseb

Yoseb New Member

Thank you for your participation! If you look at the very first page, we explain everything you need to know about a juice cleanse!