Welcome to Forum Vancouver, an online discussion community for Metro Vancouver Hide
We have message boards for you to chat about shopping, community events, places to eat, things to do and much more!
Consider helping our forum grow by sharing your knowledge about living in the Greater Vancouver area.

is free and only takes a few moments to complete.

Automotive BC Class 7L Knowledge test

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jon_na_fun, Jan 23, 2011.

1. jon_na_fun

jon_na_fun New Member

2. milquetoast

milquetoast Senior Member

I read your thread on RFD asking for advice on how to promote your app. Here's the thing... there are plenty of free resources and practice tests on the web, so why would someone pay $1.99 for something of unknown quality? Not to be a Debbie Downer, but unless your app offers something truly unique, people aren't going to buy it.

You should offer a trial or a limited free version so potential customers can test the waters in comparison to more established resources.

3. jon_na_fun

jon_na_fun New Member

Good Advice. So if anyone wants to get a free code to try it out, join the facebook group at: http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/...CBC-Class-7L-Learner-Test-App/178253415544790 and leave a comment to get a free code. 10 codes left.

@cheeseshredder: the unique thing about my app is young people looking to get the license can practice on their iPhone/iPods instead of going online. It's an interactive way to practice since you'll be able to track how many questions you still need to work on and what type of score you've been getting through the mock tests. I agree you can get questions online for free but can you track your progress and get a feel of when you're ready to take the test? I haven't sold a lot of apps but there are people that buy it here and there so I think the problem is people don't know about this app.

4. milquetoast

milquetoast Senior Member

5. 604YVR

604YVR Full Member

6. ema

ema Full Member

if your app is really worth it then people will do word of month. besides it's only a few more days before people crack it and put it on installous lol *nvm lol cause it's not worth any cracking for lol

7. ema

ema Full Member

you made other drivers test too so what makes u the source for the BC class 7L knowledge test, probably just took all the old ones and put them together.