Welcome to Forum Vancouver, an online discussion community for Metro Vancouver Hide
We have message boards for you to chat about shopping, community events, places to eat, things to do and much more!
Consider helping our forum grow by sharing your knowledge about living in the Greater Vancouver area.

is free and only takes a few moments to complete.

BC Cherry Blossoms PHOTO Contest!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Superchecker, Apr 4, 2013.

1. Superchecker

Superchecker Active Member

2. Bine

Bine Full Member

Hi Superchecker! I hope all is well!

3. Superchecker

Hello! Can't complain, other than this stupid cold that I've been fighting for about a week....

LucyM11 likes this.
  4. Bine

Bine Full Member

Part of the problem in dealing with the public I guess as sick people are always getting on the bus. Oh well, I think it is going to rain all weekend anyway.

5. LucyM11

LucyM11 Junior Member

Your 'cold' wouldn't happen to be an allergy to all those cherry blossoms would it? ;)

6. Superchecker

Nope... It was the really cool mornings and rather warm afternoons a week ago... A little drafty on my bus... I could actually feel myself catching it last Thur/Fri...

Was OK for the first few days, just in my throat, but as hit moved into my sinuses I began feeling worse... Muddled thru at work for a few days, but then ended up staying home for a couple of days. (That's rare for me...)