Welcome to Forum Vancouver, an online discussion community for Metro Vancouver Hide
We have message boards for you to chat about shopping, community events, places to eat, things to do and much more!
Consider helping our forum grow by sharing your knowledge about living in the Greater Vancouver area.

is free and only takes a few moments to complete.

Are You Enjoying The Warm Weather?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by the mechanic, Jul 12, 2014.

1. the mechanic

the mechanic Active Member

... we're having a really nice episode of spectacular weather at the moment. are you enjoying it?

[​IMG]

... i am. and i don't find it too hot by any means. i consider it be just right, perfectly comfortable ...

... comments?

Last edited: Jul 12, 2014
  2. flutterby

flutterby Active Member

YeAh its really not the heat wave that was anticipated, thankfully. Its just right. It was pretty overcast here in Van this morning but now there are puffy clouds and blue sky......just rocked out with " a tribe called red" and my carer just put an old plastic juice bottle that had been in the icebox, beside me so im getting cooled by that.

Found some old drawings i did. I would post them but i cant post from my photo album here......

Heard ravens last night .......

the mechanic likes this.
  3. the mechanic

... oh hello, flutterby. what a delight to hear from you!

... you're an artist? what a shame you can't post your drawings here. i'd love to see them ...

... thanks for saying hello, flutterby. i'm just logging off the internet for the day, but i hope you have a magnificent evening!

4. milquetoast

milquetoast Senior Member

Try uploading with http://imgur.com/. Would love to see them!

the mechanic likes this.
  5. Night Of GuardianS

Night Of GuardianS Active Member

Photobucket, tinypic, flickr.

the mechanic likes this.
  6. Stuntman

Stuntman Full Member

I really like this kind of weather. I used to not like it too hot, but spending a few weeks in Toronto in August where it was 33 degrees with 100% humidity desensitised me to warm weather. After that trip, I never complained about heat in Vancouver since.

the mechanic likes this.
  7. chrissy

chrissy Full Member

Really hot here in the south of the UK ,
    followed by a night of thunderstorms and lightning till 6ish Saturday morning still muggy with tho but with no sun today .

8. the mechanic

... hello across the pond to you, chrissy. thank you so much for dropping in. always fantastic to hear from you! :up: