Welcome to Forum Vancouver, an online discussion community for Metro Vancouver Hide
We have message boards for you to chat about shopping, community events, places to eat, things to do and much more!
Consider helping our forum grow by sharing your knowledge about living in the Greater Vancouver area.

is free and only takes a few moments to complete.

Entertainment Are "The Simpsons" still worth watching?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Superchecker, Jun 3, 2012.

1. Superchecker

Superchecker Active Member

Some of their best work was done years ago....

I still think the Camp Krusty episode was one of the best! Or almost any of the Sideshow Bob episodes...

The April Fools Day one, where Bart vows to get back at Homer, and then takes the canned beer to the hardware store to be shaken up in the industrial paint shaker... Priceless!

2. milquetoast

milquetoast Senior Member

I miss classic Simpsons as well. Their later seasons had too much focus on celebrity guests and a lack of good story telling. I've heard that the quality's picked up recently but haven't had the chance to watch any of the new episodes.

I would still rather watch Simpsons than the ubiquitous MacFarlane cartoons which are all too similar and tiresome. Also, can you believe that King of the Hill was cancelled for Bob's Burgers :sad:?

3. Night Of GuardianS

Night Of GuardianS Active Member

It was good around 1998-2005.

4. SHITTY MSPAINT

SHITTY MSPAINT New Member

5. MikeGillis33

MikeGillis33 Junior Member

They are doing a great job trying to keep up with what's relevant in their new episodes but still not the same.

6. Roxy~

Roxy~ New Member

The old one's were better.