Welcome to Forum Vancouver, an online discussion community for Metro Vancouver Hide
We have message boards for you to chat about shopping, community events, places to eat, things to do and much more!
Consider helping our forum grow by sharing your knowledge about living in the Greater Vancouver area.

is free and only takes a few moments to complete.

Tech Apple - iPhone 4S or iPhone 5?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by milquetoast, Oct 4, 2011.

1. milquetoast

milquetoast Senior Member

We know at least one of them is coming very soon, but which one do you think it's going to be?

2. Night Of GuardianS

Night Of GuardianS Active Member

they just announced the iPhone 4S. Nothing major. Just upgraded processor and camera. No match for T-Mobile's Galaxy S2 Hercules that comes with 1.5GHz dual core processor. I believe the iPhone 4S only have 1Ghz dual core. There have been many android phones with 1Ghz dual core the past year. They are already pushing out 1.5Ghz phones.

3. Jasmine Cassie

Jasmine Cassie New Member

I think the new announced iPhone 4S let a lot of apple fans down, even the processor A5 is much faster. We suppose to expect the iphone5.

4. I have read rumors that Apple might be releasing an additional model next year sometime in February... No word on any of the specs but I would assume they would try to match or surpass a lot of the newer Android phones.

I have to say I was disappointed by the iPhone 4s but it will definitely sell like hot cakes :)

5. droid

droid Junior Member

6. jrysmile

jrysmile Junior Member

I bought a iPhone 4S last week and I regret it... if you immediately want an iPhone get the 4 as from my experience iOS5 is the biggest change. I can't feel how 4S is any faster nor see the difference in picture quality with its new 8MP camera. Rarely use Siri, just eats up the battery quicker. Get the 4, and wait for the 5. 4S is a waste of money.

7. zzz123

zzz123 New Member

i like iPhone 5