Welcome to Forum Vancouver, an online discussion community for Metro Vancouver Hide
We have message boards for you to chat about shopping, community events, places to eat, things to do and much more!
Consider helping our forum grow by sharing your knowledge about living in the Greater Vancouver area.

is free and only takes a few moments to complete.

Entertainment Any fans of the 70's TV show "EMERGENCY!"?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Superchecker, Sep 1, 2012.

1. Superchecker

Superchecker Active Member

KVOS TV from Bellingham (a.k.a.: ME-TV) airs a long list of shows from the 60's & 70's...
    One of my favorites growing up was EMERGENCY! which followed the lives of 2 Firefighter Paramedics working out of Station #51 in LA County...

KVOS is going to be airing original episodes weekdays at 5pm!

2. Bine

Bine Full Member

3. Superchecker

4. Superchecker

Some trivia about the show: The actual fire station shown in the TV series, pretending to be the fictional Station #51, was in fact the real LA County Fire Station #127!
    Units from #127 were often dispatched on the show, to calls that #51 was responding to...

5. terry l

terry l Guest

I remember that, I loved that show very much & would like to have a whole series for my collection, does anyone know where to find it & how much..

thanks

6. Superchecker

Try amazon.ca or .com: season 1
    I think they were available for approx $35 per season, and there was 6 seasons....