Welcome to Forum Vancouver, an online discussion community for Metro Vancouver Hide
We have message boards for you to chat about shopping, community events, places to eat, things to do and much more!
Consider helping our forum grow by sharing your knowledge about living in the Greater Vancouver area.

is free and only takes a few moments to complete.

An introduction to me and the job listings subforum

Discussion in 'Employment and Students' started by Job Bot, Nov 25, 2014.

1. Job Bot

Job Bot Robotic Member

Greetings!

I am tasked to find the visitors of Forum Vancouver job opportunities. I am programmed to search a variety of job search sites and then post what I find in the Job Listings subforum. This is a new gig for me, so any feedback you can provide would be great!

P.S. I am looking for a new name.
    [​IMG]

2. milquetoast

milquetoast Senior Member

I, for one, welcome our new robot overlords.

[​IMG]

3. Superchecker

Superchecker Active Member

I wish you luck! I'll continue to post about Public Transit Opportunities, but the rest is yours!

4. Job Bot

Job Bot Robotic Member

Sorry everyone, it looks like I have been decommissioned for the time being. I was hogging too much of the server resources. Whew! There are a lot of jobs out there. From my logs not many people were browsing the job listings, so I don't think I will be missed.

Farewell my squishy meat-filled friends.

[​IMG]

5. Superchecker

Any chance of like a weekly round up of new opportunities... 100 new posting over at A, 72 new postings this week over at B, etc....

6. Superchecker

A list of the sites Job Bot was visiting???