Welcome to Forum Vancouver, an online discussion community for Metro Vancouver Hide
We have message boards for you to chat about shopping, community events, places to eat, things to do and much more!
Consider helping our forum grow by sharing your knowledge about living in the Greater Vancouver area.

is free and only takes a few moments to complete.

Alcohol problem help

Discussion in 'Food, Drinks and Dining' started by joeclark, Aug 2, 2017.

1. joeclark

joeclark Junior Member

Hi I'm 23 years old, male. I won't go deep into this basically I'm the nicest person you'll ever meet, untill I have alcohol. For years I've been battling depression and possible bi polar disorder. I haven't got a problem with alcohol I'm not an alcoholic I don't crave it. I'll drink once a month if that but when I do, I seriously can't stop. I'm out for days. It's rare 1% I'll go home and have a nice night. I really can't do it. I've been to aa meetings and other meetings to only be told "just have a few, then stop" I've said countless times I cannot have 1.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

-References
    -https://patient.info/forums/discuss/alcohol-problem-help-599319

-Time Management Software Video

2. zera

zera New Member

1. Ask your friends to film your behaviors after you get drunk. Watch that often.
    2. Drink day time when you have a meal in the restaurant. Have only one glass of wine, or one bottle of beer. Then stop.
    3. Try Hypnosis.