Welcome to Forum Vancouver, an online discussion community for Metro Vancouver Hide
We have message boards for you to chat about shopping, community events, places to eat, things to do and much more!
Consider helping our forum grow by sharing your knowledge about living in the Greater Vancouver area.

is free and only takes a few moments to complete.

Adam Osborne Vancouver

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mei Ling, Feb 10, 2019.

1. Mei Ling

Mei Ling Guest

Ever heard of Adam Osborne? Well, if you live in the Vancouver BC area, then you should!
    Apart from his ventures in the Cannabis Industry, Adam Osborne has two other noteworthy business ventures that make him one of Vancouver’s best and brightest. He is a family man and has accomplished more than most of us can expect to in our lives. Adam runs three successful businesses promoting positive industries, vital to Vancouver’s economy. His breakthroughs in education and commitment to the decriminalization of Cannabis should be inspiring to any true Vancouverite.

2. VanCityGuy

VanCityGuy Guest

I have worked with Adam Osborne. Avoid this person like the plague. He's a con artist and has an ego the size of Texas.

He has a tendency to use other people's money and when it runs out turns into a total asshole.

Adam owes several web developers money and refuses to pay. He's a shady guy, if you hear his name, run the other direction.

3. ApplePieGuy

ApplePieGuy Guest

4. Adam is stand up guy.. if you’ve had problems with him it’s probably because you are a scam service. The only people who have problems with me sound check like you lol. I’ve known him for only 5 years but I can tell you he is not a con.

5. Adam is stand up guy.. if you’ve had problems with him it’s probably because you are a scam service. The only people who have problems with me sound just like you lol. I’ve known him for only 5 years but I can tell you he is not a con. I bet you charge 20k for a website that my little nephew could make.