Welcome to Forum Vancouver, an online discussion community for Metro Vancouver Hide
We have message boards for you to chat about shopping, community events, places to eat, things to do and much more!
Consider helping our forum grow by sharing your knowledge about living in the Greater Vancouver area.

is free and only takes a few moments to complete.

Local $19.95 Lunch/Brunch Buffet at "Silks"- Hastings Racetrack...

Discussion in 'Food, Drinks and Dining' started by Superchecker, Jun 3, 2012.

1. Superchecker

Superchecker Active Member

Report to follow!:up:

2. Superchecker

It was very nice!
    There must have been a dozen different types of salads to choose from, plus just greens to make up your own...

They also had (cold) cooked prawns & clams as well...

Over at the hot table: breaded pork chops (MMMM!), macaroni & cheese, pasta stuffed with white fish and topped with spicy salsa, chicken stew, ratatouille, salisbury steak, carved roast beef, carved roast turkey, yorkshire puddings... even more items that I just can't remember...

And then the dessert table: Must have been about a dozen or more choices! Fresh pies, cakes, muffins, fruits, crumbles....

They opened up about 12:35 or so...

They also have a full menu, if you decided against having the buffet...

cheeseshredder likes this.
  3. Superchecker

I didn't give a whole lot of info, did I?

They have a website: www.hastingspark.com/dining/silks/

They offer up a lunch/brunch buffet on weekends, and a dinner buffet on Friday nights...

The lunch buffet is $19.95, and "Themed days" & Friday nights are $27.95...

If you prefer to NOT have the buffet, and just order off their menu, I believe their is a $5 Cover Charge added to your bill...

Reservations Recommended... If brining minors, let them know as families with minors have a separete seating area...

Parking was an extra $10, but take your receipt to the counter and get a free racing program....

I believe that they don't offer this up during the annual PNE fair... Final live racing day of 2012 is Oct 14th...