Welcome to Forum Vancouver, an online discussion community for Metro Vancouver Hide
We have message boards for you to chat about shopping, community events, places to eat, things to do and much more!
Consider helping our forum grow by sharing your knowledge about living in the Greater Vancouver area.

is free and only takes a few moments to complete.

Other $1 Bus Fare: Vancouver to Seattle on BoltBus (May 31 - June 3)

Discussion in 'Shopping Discussions' started by milquetoast, May 15, 2012.

1. milquetoast

milquetoast Senior Member

No coupon required! $1 transaction fee.

The discount promo works for round trips as well. You are also allowed to buy multiple tickets under one name and let other passengers use the boarding pass.

https://www.boltbus.com/

You need to pick a date from May 31 to June 3. All the good times (early morning, late evening) are sold out already though.

The buses have Wi-Fi!

2. Henry

Henry Junior Member

Is this legit? o_o Awfully cheap..

3. milquetoast

milquetoast Senior Member

Legit but act fast! All the good departure times have been taken already (ie: can't do a daytrip unless it's on the Friday). If you are willing to find a place to stay, you can still get in on the deal.

I was too late so I won't be able to take advantage of this :(.

4. Henry

Henry Junior Member

If this offer is still up in the summer, I'll certainly go! I would go now if there wasn't school ):

5. Slooooosh

Slooooosh New Member

Sucks that it doesn't last through the summer =( I guess their ploy is to get people hooked now, so when summer rolls around...